How to buy a Lightning
It couldn’t be easier! Just pick out the product that’s right for you, and see the pages below for complete info on models, fit, accessories, and other options. Then take a look at our Dealer Finder to locate your nearest dealer. They can help you with any questions you have and give you advice on model selection. When you’re ready, your dealer can set up and tune your product, and support you as you start your new adventure.
If there’s no dealer in your area, you can order directly from us, just contact us. We’re ready to serve you and would love to see you enjoying one of our products.
- Lightning cycles
- Choose your bike here. Don’t forget to check out our model line-up video.
- Fitting your Lightning recumbent bike
- We want your new bicycle to fit you perfectly. That’s why we offer a full range of frame, crank boom, stem, and seat sizes.
- Lightning accessories (all bikes)
- An extensive collection of accessories and add-on products for touring, racing, commuting and fully enjoying your Lightning bike.
- Lightning P-38 Colors
- Multiple color choices for the P-38 model. Make your own statement!
- Lightning Price List
- Includes all bikes and accessories.
- Dealer Finder
- Listings of dealers both in the United States and abroad.
- Buying Recumbent Framesets
- Want to “do-it-yourself”? If you’re an experienced bicycle mechanic, you can order a frameset for any of our bikes, and build it up with the components of your choice; here’s all you need to know.
- How to measure your Lightning recumbent
- Need replacement parts, but you’re not certain what size Lightning you have? Here’s how to figure it out.