Insider technical information and tips straight from Lightning designer Tim Brummer and his engineering staff.
- How to re-lace your seat mesh
- Flat feet when stopped
- Sliding forward in the seat
- Seat cord
- Disc brake adjustment
- P-38 suspension fork
- Shockster rear rack
- Automobile bike carrier
- Phantom headset
- 700C Phantom rear wheel
- Lightning cranks on Trek BB90 bottom brackets
- Passing down a Lightning as a family heirloom
- Lightning P-38 serial numbers.
Want to get in touch with other owners of Lightning recumbents? Check out Joel Dickman’s LightningRiders.com to ask questions and exchange ideas with other Lightning riders.
Copyright © Lightning Cycle Dynamics, 1977–2015